Friday, April 26, 2013

Mother's Day card

Simon Says Stamp of the month kit:
unknown card stock, Paper from GCD Studio Charleston collection,
Best Mother's Day Ever Simon Says stamp set, and die cut/embossed card front.
From my supplies: Spica Pen, and Kaisercraft pearls.
 
 
When I got this stamp kit I couldn't wait to make this card.
My mother's favorite color is yellow, and she loves roses.
It was so simple and easy to make, and I am
sure she will love it.
Can't wait to send it!
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. How pretty - I have problems working with yellow (like you have problems with pink) but this is an inspiration to go get some yellow stuff out. Great job and I am sure your mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Diane, the embossing looks so pretty and I love the rose stamp, I can't wait until mine arrives :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete