Monday, July 29, 2013

With Deepest Sympathy


Cardstock and paper from Simon Says Stamp, Mulberry paper from my stock,
Greetings stamp set from Paper Wishes, Embossing powder from my stock,
 and Cross Stamp from The Angel Company.
 
I made this card for my cousins whose father passed away on
Saturday. He was on hospice and it has been a
difficult time for them. My uncle will be missed by many.
It has been a somewhat stressful couple months for me as I
said previously, so this is good therapy for me. I am praying that
this is the end of unhappy events for me and my family.

My Time To Craft Sympathy Challenge

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sympathy card - and OMG Mulberry paper - I have hung on to mine - looks beautiful with this cross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, sorry for your loss. They will treasure this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete