Sunday, August 11, 2013

Vintage Lampost Bookmark Card


 
Brown and white cardstock from my supply, Doodle Pantry
Vintage Lampost digital image and papers, Dazzles Thin Line stickers,
Bo Bunny Camp A Lot Jewels, Glossy Accents, Marvy Oval Punch,
Simply Put stamp from Angel Company, and ribbon from my stash.
 
I saw multiple videos on Stamp TV and You Tube using bookmark
cards. I thought that would be a great way to give an
inexpensive gift to someone. I love this Digi image, papers,
and sayings from Doodle Pantry. I love the final outcome
and now have a universal card to add to my supply.
 


5 comments:

  1. OK "we" have to make this the next time we get together!!! How pretty and what a nice giftie it makes. Great job and thanks for joining us at DPDC 37 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this card and would like to learn to make one. You did a great job on it. Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is wonderful, love how you designed this card, it is gorgeous! I will have to go on Stamp TV to see the instructions. Love this!! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #37!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, I'm in agreement that we make this at our next get together. Let's set a date soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, and a very clever idea to add a bookmark with it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete