Friday, February 7, 2014

Hello Coffee Mug


Cardstock and Watercolor papers by Gina K Designs, Mug stamp previously sold by TAC.
Dazzles Thin Lines and Greetings Stickers, Coffee background
stamp by Stampendous, ribbon and gems from my stash, 
Spica pen.

Well my daughter had my laptop again, so I have been unavailable.
I am learning how to use my tablet to post when she is using my laptop.
Can't stand being out of circulation so long! 
I have been busy though while I didn't have my laptop.
I had been wanting to use this coffee background stamp for a while.
Recently my friend took me out for lunch for my birthday,
and I thought this card would be perfect to tell her how much I enjoyed it.
I paper pieced the mug and lined with the Dazzles. The gems are clear
and I colored them with my Spica pen!
What fun I had making this card. 

4 comments:

  1. Really nice card. Glad you are back. See you the 21st. Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Glad to see you here tonight! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like - no I love this card - I think DD needs to register at like KSDK to win a free I-Pad or something, we miss you a lot. i didn't like this mug until now - youreally did it justice dear friend. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card (I started at the 3rd post and worked down), I like the papers and gold embellishment and like Shirley I really like this mug now.

    ReplyDelete