Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hello


Amuse cardstock, hello die, and Dollie. Papers from K & Company
Susan Winget Designer papers, ribbon and bling from my stash.

I have been waiting to purchase and use this hello die for a while.
I had seen a You Tube Tutorial from Simon Says Stamp
cutting out the hello several times and stacking them
one on top of the other for dimension. Decided to case it,
and I love the effect!
One of my best friends sent me these hard to find doilies and it is
perfect for this card. Thank you Shirley!!
I added this card to the stack of cards I am using as a shower gift for
the games we are playing at my niece's wedding shower.
Can be used for occasion making it very versatile.



5 comments:

  1. A lovely card Diane, a great design and such pretty papers. Fabulous dimension with the 'Hello'!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG LOVE IT!!! I am going to "case" this one for sure - perfect for some of my chemo buddies or really just about any occasion and what a nice gift for a shower prize. Glad you liked the doilies - love the 3 1/2 size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, great color combo, and that hello is perfect. What a perfect shower gift! Are you going to post your invitations?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, Diane! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely beautiful card Diane

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete