Thursday, May 29, 2014

To Have and To Hold


Sizzix Cross die set (cut, emboss, stencil), To have and to hold stamp
previously from TAC, vellum from my stash embossed 
with Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Embossing folder,
Nina cardstock, Gina K Designs cardstock, ribbon from
Amuse, Elizabeth Craft's Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter,
flowers by Jolee's, and pearls from my stash. 

I was looking to make a very special Wedding card for my mother
who will be getting married in a month. Even though this is going to be a
very low key wedding by a Justice of the Peace (both have been married before
and both are up in age) it is still a very special time for all of us.
My mom's favorite color is yellow and I wanted something elegant 
looking. I don't know if you can see it on the computer, but the cross
is covered with warm silk glitter and burnished. 
I love how this came out and can't wait to see
her reaction to it. 

4 comments:

  1. This is perfect for your mom's wedding, she will treasure it. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, this is beautiful! Love the die cut, the vellum, and the color is warm and wonderful...like sunshine! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful and so perfect - I know your Mom will treasure this card and congrats to her and her new hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I especially like the cross. It is so different. Am sure your mom
    will love it. Marian

    ReplyDelete