Saturday, August 30, 2014


Sizzix stamping and embossing folder, Amuse cardstock, 
Nestabilities oval dies, Just Because stamp from Hot Off The Press
Greetings stamp set, scallop punch, ribbon and gems from my stash. 

Finally got to do some stamping! I was having withdrawal, LOL. 
I had been wanting to try my Sizzix stamp and embossing set for quite 
a while now. I love the floral background, and so easy peasie as one of
stamping besties is always saying. 
You could easily make a set of these cards in no time, and I am
thinking it would make a nice gift note card set for someone.

2 comments:

  1. Love the sizzix and stamp - have been looking for one myself. Very pretty card and nothing better than easy. Glad you got some "me" time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, this is one of my favorite papers, I just posted a card with it! Good taste!

    ReplyDelete