Sunday, March 29, 2015

Thank You


Amuse Card and Neena cardstock, Spellbinders oval dies,
Bazzill Flowers, Gina K Designs stamp sets Assorted
Greetings and You're My Favorite, Wink of Stella,
and bling from my stash.
 
I wanted to try making this Die-Cut Flap Closure Card that
I found on my DVD by Teresa Welch and Paper Wishes.
It is a Tri-Fold card and was easy to make once
I figured out how and where I wanted the
the flap to be. I like the end result, and it stretched me
to create a pink card that I seem to struggle with making.
 
Papertake Weekly - A Cut Above

Additional Images:

 


5 comments:

  1. Nice job! I like the oval flap - very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I do like this - great thank you card and it is beautiful in pink. We have to get you over your "pink phobia".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, love it! The flap is really cool. I never used to be a pink or glittery person, keep trying it, you will be hooked soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool card. Love the flap idea. Never saw one before and I love pink.
    You will too. Marian

    ReplyDelete