Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Puppy Love

 
Amuse cardstock, Neena white cardstock, stamp
image and sentiment from Hot Off The Press Janie's
Furry Friends, Copic markers, Irresistible Pico
Embellisher, stitched dies, bling from my stash.
 
This card was CASED from a YouTube video I
saw by Jennifer McQuire. I loved the way she had recessed
part of the inlaid frames and wanted to try it.
 
This is the CUTEST stamp set! I fell in love
with it as soon as I saw it. There is nothing
that can make you feel more loved or feel better
than a cuddle and wet kiss from a dog. Makes me
miss my Sugar a lot.
You really can't tell from this picture, but the Pico
Embellisher is shiny like Glossy Accents, and
has a little sparkle to it also. It is on the hearts, the girls bow,
and on the word Love.
Just love the way it turned out.
 

2 comments:

  1. and....this is just too darn cute - saw it at our girls fun stamp day - and you did the coloring amazing I think this set is on one of my "must have" lists. Not just to find the "must have" $$$.. Loved your project yesterday - the inlaid frame gives it a very finished look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous and fabulous coloring! It was even more stunning in person at our girls day, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete