Friday, September 18, 2015

Frog Birthday

 
Retired TAC stamp set, Joy Found, (now available
at Red Rubber Designs), Amuse Cardstock,
designer paper Just Like Dad from TAC (retired),
Dazzles Happy Birthday sentiment from Hot Off The Press,
ribbon from my stash, and Copic markers.
 
I have always loved this stamp set and found it recently
when cleaning out my stamp room. My grandson's
birthday was Sept 13 and he asked for a frog collection
jar for his birthday from his parents. (Glad them and not me!).
Anyway I thought this card was perfect for him. I really
had a lot of fun stamping and coloring it. Also happy
to be using some of the items I have on hand.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, your grandson most have loved this card, a true treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your grandson's card and how perfect - this was one of my favorite "boy" images from TAC and you did a great job on the coloring, layout, and choice of DP. Keep the beautiful creations coming.

    ReplyDelete