Monday, March 14, 2016

Thinking of You

Cardstock from Bazzill, Neenah Solar 
white, and Gina K.
Die-Versions Everyday Complements
die cuts
Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle
Stackables dies
Vintage Quilt Stencil by Studio 490
Dreamweaver Pearlescent Embossing 
Paste 
Palette Beaux Arts Blue ink
Ribbon, flowers, and brads from my
stash

I have been wanting to try using some
Embossing paste, and loved the 
pearlescent paste by Dreamweaver.
This is one of my first attempts.
I had so much fun making it, 
and really like how it came out. 
I  can't wait to try some more.

       Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Use a Die Cut

3 comments:

  1. Squealing with delight - love the tint and the texture - what a great card - must try this technique of coloring my embossing paste. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card,especially when you click on it to enlarge it and really see the shine of the embossing paste. We must of watched the same video, I have one ready to post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous :) Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete