Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Friends Warm The Heart

Metallic cardstock from The
Paper Cut
La La Land Crafts Morning Coffee
Molli stamp set
Floral Sentiments stamp from North
Coast Creations
Floral sequins from Morning Star
Enamel dots made from Nuvo
Crystal Drops
Liquid Applique
Wink of Stella
irRESISTible Pico Embellisher
Copic markers

All I can say is sooo much fun!
From the stamping convention in 
Illinois to playing with my new toys
I don't know which was more fun. 
Had a wonderful time with very good friends at the convention and have been 
playing ever since. 
I have been working on my Copic
coloring for a while now and this gave me the perfect chance to do so.
I have a couple more of these to make, 
but I know who these first 2 are going to! 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring with your copics, especially the faces. I can't
    do skin tones like that. Highlights in hair are perfect. Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH love this girl with her morning cup of java. And great coloring, love the kitty cats. I'm really really thinking we need a "play" get together really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Glad you had a lot of fun at the convention and are hard at work playing with new stuff! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane, Just popped over from Donna's blog, where she provided your link,and shared the fun time ya'll had at the recent show. Love your coloring on this cute Lala coffee drinker, and just became your newest follower. Hope you'll find time to visit me as well, and I hope to get back in future to enjoy what you share. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane, so happy to have you as a new follower as well. On my next post, will be giving you a welcome shout-out to your blog with a link, and hope some of my friends will pop over to become your friends as well. It's a good way for bloggers to build a following. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two very pretty stamps Diane. What a sweet image she is. I'm visiting from Mary's blog. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous Diane, your coloring of their hair is fabulous! Be sure you visit Mary's blogs, she tries all the newest techniques and mediums and I learn a lot from her, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete