Sunday, March 5, 2017

Brighten the World

Bermuda Bay and Very Vanilla
cardstock by Stampin Up
Neenah solar white cardstock
Honeycomb Happiness stamp
set by Stampin up
Flourishing Phrases stamp set by
Stampin Up
Cupcakes and Carousels DP
by Stampin Up
Ribbon by Stampin Up
Kurataki Real Brush markers
Embellishments by Stampin Up

This chick is so cute, and I love the
Flourishing phrases stamp set sayings,
and I thought they went well together.
This design layout was inspired
by a card made by Wendy Cranford.
I love the metallic ribbon from
Stampin Up sale-a-bration.
I really like the end result.

2 comments:

  1. Well this one is just too cute - and the coloring on him/her is beautiful. I want to reach out and pet. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, cute little chick and like those papers, stars, hearts, and the shinny ribbon!

    ReplyDelete