Friday, May 12, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

All products by Stampin Up
Old Olive cardstock and ink
Daffodil Delight cardstock and ink
Delightful Daisy designer paper 
Daisy Delight stamp set and punch
Greatest Greetings stamp set
Faceted Gold Gem
Enamel Gitter Dots
Lace Doilies
Glitter Ribbon

This card combined some products 
from the current catalog, and some products from the new catalog.
I am in love with the Daisy Delight
Stamp set, designer paper, and punch.
The new gyms and glitter dots 
are gorgeous. I think it made a
 beautiful Mother's Day card.
I have been hard at work
trying different designs with it.
Below are two more examples.

Happy Mother's Day everybody!



The second card is using the
Blooming Bliss designer paper
and beige lace ribbon by
Stampin Up. 

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards. Am looking forward to the new
    catalog. Marian--- Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - love the second card but then I love purples - I know you are having fun with the new "stuff". Happy Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I was not expecting to see 3 gorgeous cards when I came to your page! Looking forward to lunch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Diane! I'm glad I don't have to choose a favorite :) Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards, Diane. Looks like you've been busy playing with some new stuff...how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful selection of card designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete