Tuesday, July 4, 2017

You Move Me


All products from Stampin Up 
You Move Me stamp and die bundle
Square dies
Fresh Florals DP
2017-2019 in color cardstock
Whisper white stitched station ribbon
1/4 inch stitched edge ribbon
Wink of Stella

This is one of my favorite stamp and
die sets! I couldn't wait to use it. I love
the way it looks like it is flying. I have always had trouble making pink cards, but I love
the Berry Burst. I am pleased with the
outcome. The inspiration for this
card came from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun and beautiful card, it is really amazing when you see it in action. Was great seeing you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this....awesome, would love to see it in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this one - Donna said she saw in IRL and it was awesome. I'm hoping Sally might have us make this at Cup and a Card.

    ReplyDelete