Friday, May 11, 2018

Share What You Love Blog Hpp


 Welcome to the Share What You Love
 Blog hop!
 What an exciting and beautiful sweet this is.
I couldn't wait to start sharing and sending cards from this Suite.

 The card I created is using Mint Macaroon 
( So happy it's back!) card stock cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4.
 The paper is from the Share What You Love DSP.


 I cut the rectangle and frame out using the Layering Squares Framelit's die set.
 The rose is from the Share What You Love embellishment kit.
 I fussy cut the flowers from the  DSP.
I love the final result.


 

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Diane! It's always fun to see the new items being used! Also sad to see the older Stamps retire :( Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty - love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I love the window it adds a nice depth to the card. Lovely

    ReplyDelete