Sunday, September 29, 2013

Masculine Birthday


All products are from Gina K -Birthday Greetings stamp set,
Grateful heart stamp set, and Casual Friday paper pack.
I used the Epiphany Crafts custom button tool and tied it with twine.
Self stick ribbon I had on hand, Versamark and gold embossing powder.

I have 2 brother-in-laws with birthdays in October and thought this
would make a good masculine card. I had a lot of fun
using the different products, tools, and techniques to make this card.
Quick and easy!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Diane! Love that pretty gold...so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty - I think you could use this for either male or female, and how much fun to play with new products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I like that button embellishment, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete