Sunday, September 1, 2013

Harvest of Wishes



Most of the products used on this card are from Gina K Designs
Stamp TV Kit -Grateful Heart. I used Harvest of Wishes, and
Autumn Blessings stamps sets from the kit, Copic markers
to color the images, and Spellbinders
dies for the greeting.
 
I cannot believe that summer is basically over!! I am now thinking
about making fall and holiday cards. As you can tell I love the
Grateful Heart Stamp TV set by Gina K. I am thinking
that I may use this as my Thanksgiving card.
 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful - these would make beautiful Thanksgiving cards, love the bg papers and the pumpkins are colored beautifully. Good to see a post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Shirley I think this would be a beautiful Thanksgiving card. Greaat job on the coloring.
    Marian

    ReplyDelete