Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Let Your Heart Soar


DP from Paper Wishes Fancy Feathers paper pack, cardstock from my 
stash, Feathers Dazzles Pearl Gold from Paper Wishes, stamp from
Gina K Designs Birthday Greetings, buttons and ribbon from 
my stash, Spellbinders dies.

I have been very busy with some family issues and
computer problems so have been unable to post for a while.
I have been busy though, and will try to show most of what I
have been making.
This card is copied from a design on my DVD Fantastic Folds by
Paper Wishes. It took a little trial and error to complete, but I am happy
with the final results. I made it into a birthday card, but feel it 
could be used for many different occasions. I just love the color combination!

Here is the inside:

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome card and you are right - love the colors - great fold. I love trying new folds especially when it all comes together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, great colors and design!!

    ReplyDelete