Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Gift Card holder


Cardstock from Gina K Desgins, papers from Gina K Designs
Sunshiny Day paper pack. White Dazzles Lacy Borders/Thin line borders,
and gold Charms Dazzles all by Paper Wishes. Flowers, ribbon, and brad from my stash. 
Spelbinders dies. Stamp from Birthday Greetings stamp set by Gina K Desgins.

This is another card copied from the Fantastic Folds DVD from Paper Wishes.
It is for sending a gift card as well. Green is my favorite color, and I
love the different papers I used. It was a lot of fun to make. Now
I just need to figure out how to make an envelope to fit it in!

here is the inside:

Incy Wincy 3 Favorite Embellishments


3 comments:

  1. Very nice! What a great gift card holder...the packaging is as pretty as can be! Hope you're well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and choice of colors, I'll have to pull my CD out and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty gift thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete