Sunday, October 11, 2015

Girlfriends Just Because

Girlfriends stamp and die set from Amuse,
Step card by Hot Off The Press, papers from Paper Wishes,
Dazzles from Hot Off The Press, Copic markers, Wink of
Stella, and bling from my stash.
 
I have been waiting for so long to use my new Girlfriends
stamp and die set from Amuse. I just think it came out
so cute! The papers are all from a set from my monthly
kit I get from Paper Wishes and I think everything matched up so
nicely.
You can't see it as well on the picture, but the Wink of Stella
on her dress and bow looks so cute.
Not sure who will get the card, but I love it!

5 comments:

  1. This is a darling card and you did a great job putting everything together.
    The wink of Stella shows up real well if you enlarge the picture. Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, this is darling! It's fun to see this stamp inked up and colored, and you've done a beautiful job! Great card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling image and card! Like your coloring especially her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love It - what a great job you have done with the coloring and I know IRL you can see the shimmer of the wink of Stella. ID don't think you u will have a problem of who to send this to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete