Sunday, October 4, 2015

Twins Baby Card

Amuse cardstock, retired TAC stamp sets Twins and
Everything Nice, Onsie die cut (sorry I fogot the
manufacturer's name), Dazzle Borders by Hot Off The
Press, bling and brads from my stash, and Wink
Of Stella and Spica Pens.
 
Well the Twins card finally got made! I had a lot of fun
making it. Tried several different sketches, but liked this
on the best. It is kind of hard to see the glitter online, but
in person it is really pretty. I think my coworker will really
like it, and she is due any day now.
 
The House That Stamps Built - Anything Goes
 
 

5 comments:

  1. This is just adorable - wish I could see it in real life but I know it is special. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Diane! Like how you dazzle up your cards with those Dazzles, great touch to an already beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card. Imagine it is prettier in person where you can see
    the glitter better. Good job. Marian

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! I think twins cards are even more fun to make than single baby cards 'cause everything baby is cute and two is even more cute! Great layout; perfect for keeping the boy and girl sides separate. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built. Sorry it's taken me so long to comment; life has been crazy this week.

    ReplyDelete