Thursday, February 4, 2016

Birthday Plane

Amuse cardstock, Nina solar white cardstock,
StazOn white ink, white stitched clouds
(I don't remember they are from), 
Sky Is The Limit stamp set by Stampin Up,
Nailhead stickers by Marc Richards,
Copic markers, and Wink of Stella pen.

I loved this stamp set from Stampin Up
as soon as I saw it. Thought it would make
a great masculine card.
I used a cloud stencil from Clear Scraps
for the background. I used the Wink of
Stella on the propellers.
Had fun making it!

3 comments:

  1. Looks so realistic! Beautifully done, Diane! Hope to see you soon, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Diane, like how you did those clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card - I loved this set from SU too but so far have "resisted", hmmm might have to rethink it.

    ReplyDelete