Saturday, February 13, 2016

Plane using globe background

Cardstock from Amuse
Stamp Set Sky's The Limit from Stampin Up
Designer Paper Going Places from Stampin Up
Vellum
Nailheads from my stash

I was wanting to make another masculine card and
loved this DP and stamp set. What a perfect combination!
I think stamping the plane on the Vellum
worked out really well as there is not a die cut
for this stamp set. I usually struggle with how to
put banners on my cards but really like the way they
look on this card.
This is the last card in my happy stamping spree from
last weekend, but I hope to be able to do some more
stamping this weekend.
Have a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. I will probably wish I had gotten this set but....am trying to be "good" as there are too many things I want. This is an awesome card and yes your banners are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way, not another fabulous card from you Diane! Great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete