Saturday, September 8, 2018

August Paper Pumpkin Kit


These are two of the cards I created from using the August 
Paper Pumpkin kit.
All products used are by Stampin Up. 
The Paper Pumpkin Kit includes everything you need to complete
the cards. 
August kit included:
Blissful Blooms Photopolymer Stamp Set
Blackberry Bliss Stampin Spot
10 card bases and envelopes
3 Laser cut vellum sheets
1 sheet of silver foil tags
4 yards of bakers twine
75 Dimensionals
75 adhesive dots
On my alternate card I also used Stampin Up Rhinestones Basic Jewels.
I also made sure to stamp the flowers on the inside of the cards and on
the envelopes. 

These kits are amazing!
I get them every month and I love being surprised by what is in them.
They are good kits to have on hand for when your mojo gets stuck.
I don't know if you have those days but I sure do. 
They are also good for those times when you need a quick card to 
just put together.

This was a rainy weekend where I live, so I had a good excuse to stamp away!
Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. These are just stunning Diane, like the addition of the vellum leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - I have this kit - but....just haven't gotten to it yet. I have so many "winter" projects to get to this year. Great job.

    ReplyDelete