Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Farmhouse Christmas


Image may contain: text



This is my first challenge that I have participated in. I hope I am getting it 
in correctly!!!
I love the Stampin' Blends. 
I love the Farmhouse Christmas Stamp Set and Dies.
I also used the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series paper. 
All can be found in the new Holiday Catalog which is so
exciting! It is filled with lots of new items to play with. 

First I used Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped and die cut all 
my images. 
Then I colored them using the Stampin' Blends. 
My card base is 5 and 1/2 by 4 and 1/4.
I layered a piece of Cherry cobbler cardstock 4 x 5 and 1/4
and Garden Green cardstock 3 and 7/8 x 5 and 1/8.
Topped that with the Festive Farmhouse paper cut at 3 and 3/4 x 5.
I use red and green twine to wrap around those layers and tied a bow. 
It is then attached to the base cardstock. 
All of my images were attached using snail or glue except the house 
which is on dimensionals.
I attached bows and snowflakes from the Santa's workshop enamel shapes. 
The greeting comes from the Farmhouse Christmas stamp set. 

It was a very fun card to make, and I hope you will try making one too. 
Checkout my fellow DOstamperSTARS creations for this week's 
challenge.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene Diane, those Stampin Blends look like they color beautifully, we need a get together so I can try yours out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Diane - great job on the coloring! Thanks for playing along with the DOstamperSTARS #298 Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete