Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Thursday Challenge DSC #306



No automatic alt text available.

Welcome to another Thursday Challenge with the Stars!
This weeks Home Sweet Home inspired many different ideas for me. 
I finally decided that I would use the new Buffalo Check stamp set (#147794).
I love plaids and this fits right in! 
I also recently purchased the Mossy Meadow ink pad  (#147111 love our new ink pads!)
so decided I would use it since it went w/the Festive Farmhouse DSP (#147820) that I
was thinking about using. 
I used the Thanks from the Warm Hearted Stamp Set that is a 
Stamping Rewards set (#147777)
One thing I have not done yet is to post a card for the simply stamping 
challenge Sarah talked about at On Stage. 
I decided I use make this card a #simplestamping card. 
I made the banner using my Banner Triple Punch (#138292), and used some
left over Paper Pumpkins rhinestones for embellishments.
As hard as it is for me to do simple stamping, this was actually fun
and easy. Guess I'll have to try making more of them!
I hope you will try some simple stamping like this, and you can
purchase all of the items used on this card (but the paper pumpkin rhinestones) 
from my online store using the link to the right. 
Happy Holidays everyone!

3 comments:

  1. The Warm Hearted host set has some fabulous greeting! I like what you did with it! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classy card Diane! Like the buffalo plaid and that green color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am liking the buffalo plaid a lot - and buffalo plaid is so popular right now. Love the color you used to stamp with. Simple is hard for me as well - but you have nailed this very nicely.

    ReplyDelete