Wednesday, October 31, 2018

DSC Challenge #304


Image may contain: text

Welcome to another Stars Challenge! This is a sketch challenge, and it was really so simple. 
I have been having so much fun with all the fun new papers from the Holiday Catalog, It 
makes it hard for me to choose what I want to do. 
For this challenge I used the new Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper.
It has a beautiful sheen to it that makes the cards look so elegant.
All of the supplies are from Stampin Up. 
Shimmery White cardstock for the base cut 5 1/2 by 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
Mossy Meadow cardstock cut at 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, and another at 1/4 x 5 1/4.
I cut the DSP at 1 and 1/2 x 5 1/4, and another piece at 2 1/2 x 5 1/4.
This is double sided paper and I just turned one side of the paper over to reveal the
2nd coordinating design.
I butted the 2 matching pieces of DSP up against each other and glued them
to the 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 piece of mossy meadow cardstock.
I then layered the 1/4 in strip of mossy meadow right over the seam. 
Stamped the Thinking of You in black Momento ink. 
Very quick and easy, and so fun to make.
And best of all, all of these supplies can be purchased in my Stampin Up store
by clicking on the link on my blog page. 
Hope you enjoyed the card, and may want to make one yourself.



4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Diane. Sounds very easy to make-just what I need. Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, like the combination of those papers, classy and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty and love the DP - I just got the frosted floral paper and I want to "save" it s it is so pretty. Have a blast this weekend.

    ReplyDelete