Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Toil and Trouble



Image may contain: text


This weeks challenge is all about color. I love this combination. It is perfect
for Halloween, which is the first thought that came to my mind.
I love the new purples by Stampin Up, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape.
I just received my Cauldron Bubble stamp set, but unfortunately the the die cuts
are on back order requiring me to fussy cut, but it was not difficult to do.
I actually enjoyed doing it.
I started by using a piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock cut at 4 1/4 x 11in.
It is scored at 5 1/2in and turned on it's side to open on the right.
I layered a 4 x 5 1/4 in piece of Toil and Trouble designer series paper.
I then layered a piece of Gorgeous Grape and Pumpkin Pie cardstocks
cut at 2 x 3 1/4 ins.
The horizontal strip of striped designer series paper is actually part of one
of the sheets of paper.
 The fussy cut witch and cauldron are then placed using deminsionals.
The sentiment Happy Halloween is from the coordinating stamp set.
I added sparkle by using the black rhinestone jewels.
All products by Stampin Up.
What a fun card to make! If you do not have this bundle yet hurry and get it,
So much fun for the holiday and not scary at all. 

4 comments:

  1. How adorable, cute images and like this color scheme-especially like the striped strip of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have looked at this cute witch several times - she is just too cute. Love the color theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your fussy cutting. Real cute card. I bet it gets cased a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Diane! I like the "blocks". Thanks for playing along with DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge #300!

    ReplyDelete