Wednesday, October 17, 2018

DSC Challenge #302 Thanks



Image may contain: flower, plant and text

This weeks challenge inspired me to focus on both flowers and fall
colors. I love making flower cards, and these fall colors really speak to me.
I chose to use the following Stampin Up products: 
Grapefruit Grove cardstock cut at 4 1/4 x 11in, folded at 5 1/2in. 
I layered it with a piece of marbled DSP from the Petal Promenade DSP cut
at 4 in x 5 1/4 in.
That DSP also includes several sheets of paper with individual designs
that can be cut out.
I cut one of the rectangles out and using the Thanks from the Warm
Hearted stamp set, stamped it in the center. If fit perfectly. 
I layered the rectangle onto a piece of Galvanized Metallic paper 
cut at 1/4 in larger. 
I then layered it onto the marbled paper using dimensionals.
The bling is the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
and Wink of Stella glitter. 

This was an extremely easy and fun card to make!
I hope you will try it!
Be sure and click on my link to take you to my store to 
purchase any products you may need!




6 comments:

  1. That DSP is so awesome - it makes a great focal point! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Diane, the papers are beautiful and like the pearl accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the roses. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card - and you are right looks easy - but SU likes to do things like that - the easier and more beautiful it is the more you are going to want to stamp. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally LOVE this beautiful paper! Your card is gorgeous, my friend! Hope your mom is doing well. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete