Thursday, August 31, 2017

Warmth of Christmas

All products from Stampin Up
Real red cardstock
Garden green cardstock
Quilted Christmas designer series paper
Snowflake Sentiments stamp set
Red satin stitched ribbon
Enamel dots
Eastern Palace stickers
Stitched oval dies

I am participating in a card swap
with my demonstrator group.
It is for Christmas cards from the
new holiday catalog. So it got me going
on my Christmas cards. I really like
this paper pack. It does remind
me of the warmth of Christmas.
Hope everyone is having a good week.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I saw this paper pack and thought oh how nice to have in any collection but then I looked at all my Christmas papers and put that thought on hold at least for a while. What a fun swap this will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, it reminds me of a quilt and what a perfect saying to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Diane! It really does make me think of a nice comfortable quilt! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, this is lovely. That paper is wonderful. Should be a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete