Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Sketch Challenge DSC#299


Image may contain: text


This weeks challenge was a simple one, but those are the ones I 
seem to struggle the most with. It took several attempts but this
is what I finally came up with. 

I used all Stampin Up products: 
Grapefruit Grove Cardstock
Stripes Embossing Folder
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Bring On The Presents Stamp Set
All The Presents Thinlets
Grapefruit Grove Inkpad
Faceted Dots
Glitter Enamel Dots
Christmas Washi Tape from the new Holiday Catalog.

I like the end result. I did not put a sentiment on it so that I could
put the appropriate one on it when I am ready to use it. 
I love the effect of the dry embossing with the Stripes Embossing Folder. 
The washi tape added a little shine, and the glitter enamel dots
add sparkle. 
I used deminsionals on the very vanilla layer to help it 
stamd out a little more. 
This challenge was great practice for me to learn how 
to make simple and clean cards. 


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous monochromatic card and perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Diane - nice and bright!! Thanks for playing along with the DOstamperSTARS #299 Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete