Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Thursday Challenge DSC #307


Welcome everyone to the Thursday Challenge!
This week it is all about punches, and Stampin Up has some great ones. 
This was an easy challenge for me as I really like using the punches. 
Punches are a quick and easy way to step up all of your projects. 
I needed a thank you card for my sister who has been
I decided to punch out 2 cats and labels making one of them
out of black to create a shadow effect. 
Adding the Decorative Ribbon Border added a unique touch to a 
somewhat simple card.
Using the Cookie Cutter Builder punch allowed me to add a heart to the 
cat's collar.
This was a very quick and simple card, but a very fun one to make.
I hope that you try it.
Be sure to click on the link on the right side of my blog to purchase 
any of the products used in this card share. 
Happy Holidays everyone!

For this card I used the following Stampin Up products: 
Basic Black (121045) and Gray Granite (146983) cardstock
Festive Farmhouse DSP (147820) and Cotton Twine (147888)
Cat Punch (144666)
Decorative Ribbon Border Punch (143721)
Everyday Label Punch (144668)
Cookie Cutter Builder Punch (140396)
Love What You Do stamp set (148042)
Clear Rhinestones (144220)



3 comments:

  1. Darling card and like the color scheme, your sister will be happy to recieve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with a cat card. I'm happy Stampin' Up! is coming out with a coordinating stamp set in the Occasions catalog! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as can be, Diane! Loving the cat and dog sets...so sweet! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete